Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Grace Baptist Church in Dinwiddie, VA

Hello Brother Cofty this is Garth Bowler from Grace Baptist Church in Dinwiddie, VA. I just wanted to thank you so much for helping me find Christ yesterday. I had to let you know that I am so thankful now that I have been saved from hell for all of eternity and that I will be able to sing in heaven with my family. I wish you can see the way my life has changed since I have been saved. I was a strong curser until yesterday! Earlier this year I got in trouble at school for chewing tobacco and I had been chewing for about three years and I had the urge to have a dip (chew) a few days before. But I listened to what you said on Sunday about you smoking cigarettes and I asked God to help me and I haven't had the urge at all! So I just wanted to say thank you so much. I will never forget that day and I will never forget about you. I hope to see you again before we all go to heaven to be with God! I am a new man thanks to you.
Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Garth Bowler

No comments:

Post a Comment