Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CAPITOL CITY BAPTIST CHURCH, DOVER, DE. PASTOR TERRI MOORE

THE LORD SAVED ONE DEAR SOUL IN THE 8:30 AM SERVICE AND ONE SURRENDERED FOR BAPTISM - THAT WAS WONDERFUL AND WE WERE ALL EXCITED BUT THEN THE LORD SAVED NINE DEAR SOULS IN THE 11:00 AM SERVICE AND NEEDLESS TO SAY WE WERE ALL BESIDE OURSELVES. CAPITOL CITY BAPTIST IS A GREAT CHURCH WITH A GREAT PASTOR. PASTOR MOORE IS MOVING THE CHURCH FORWARD WITH AGRESSIVE SOUL WINNING AND PREACHING. IF YOU PASS THIS WAY YOU MUST STOP BY FOR SOME GREAT PREACHING AND WARM FELLOWSHIP.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! This church is really moving forward in a Godly way! I first came to it in 2000 with my family and we were members for 5 years, ten I went off to college and then to the military - by God's grace he stationed me back at Dover where I rejoined the church and found it better than it was before - revival was in the air! It is a place that I have now called a home church for 10 years! It is great! Here I have really grown and learned so much. J.R.Carmona

    ReplyDelete