Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Faith Baptist Church, Colonial Heights, VA.

The Lord began the meeting by saving one dear (visitor) lady on Sunday morning and then a wonderful evening service, attended by what I believe to be more folks than the morning service. The altar was full on Sunday evening. What a sight to see God's dear people worshipping our great God. The church has undergone a complete refit since I was here three years ago - new pews, new carpet, new choir chairs matching the pew material - my what a difference and how beautiful the auditorium is. Pray with me for a young man recently returned from Afghanistan who is suffering from post stress disorder. He and I talked briefly yesterday and he has agreed to talk with me later. He is saved, has a wife with one child and she is expecting. Much prayer is needed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment